|Location||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
|Tip||311.1 m (1,021 ft)|
|Roof||310 m (1,020 ft)|
|Top floor||243 m (797 ft)|
|Floor area||1,600,000 sq ft (150,000 m2)|
|Design and construction|
|Architect(s)||Hijjas Kasturi Associates|
Telekom Tower, also known as TM Tower is a 55-storey, 310-meter-tall supertall skyscraper in Lembah Pantai in western Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia and was the former headquarters of Malaysian telecommunications company, Telekom Malaysia until 2023.
It is the world's 4th tallest twisted building. It is Malaysia's 5th tallest building, and is shaped to represent a sprouting "bamboo shoot". It is regarded as the first twisted skyscraper in the world. It was designed by Hijjas Kasturi Associates and was constructed between 1998 and 2001 by Daewoo Construction. The building was officially opened on 11 February 2003 by the fourth Malaysian Prime Minister, Tun Dr. Mahathir Mohamad. It resembles the Bitexco Financial Tower of Ho Chi Minh City (finished in 2010) and the Telecommunications Tower (finished in 2002) in Montevideo.
With a series of hanging gardens climbing it, the structure cost over $160 million. The tower has been designed to benefit from its surrounding environment, using its windows, orientation, and air condition system to encourage energy saving.
The complex also includes a theatre able to seat a 2,500 audience, a large prayer hall (surau), and a sports facility. A unique feature of the tower is its 22 open sky gardens alternating every three floors. The office floors are separated into north and south wings served by express double-deck elevators.
Menara Telekom houses several well-known tenants, namely Mercedes-Benz, BASF, DHL, Hapag-Lloyd, Unilever, Henkel Malaysia, Malaysia Airlines, Takaful Nasional and the IT Department of Tenaga Nasional.
The building resembles Stark Tower (later Avengers Tower) as depicted in the Marvel Cinematic Universe films, starting with The Avengers. As part of the collaboration between TM and Marvel Malaysia in a tie-in for Avengers: Infinity War, the Avengers logo was projected on the Telekom Tower.
TM Tower is within walking distance from Kerinchi LRT station on the line.
- "Menara Telekom - The Skyscraper Center". Council on Tall Buildings and Urban Habitat. Archived from the original on 8 July 2013.
- "Telekom Tower". SkyscraperPage.
- Alexander Wong (10 May 2023). "Menara TM no longer TM's headquarters, TM Campus is their new home". Soya Cincau. Retrieved 18 May 2023.
- Kuala Lumpur's Telekom Tower
- "TM Tower transforms into Avengers' Stark Tower; local fans go berserk". NST Online. 26 April 2018. Retrieved 28 April 2018.
- Khor, Samantha (25 April 2018). "TM Basically Just "Confirmed" That Menara Telekom In Bangsar Is Secretly Avengers Tower". SAYS.com. Retrieved 12 May 2018.